To assure the continued privacy and confidentiality of your personal financial information, HealthNet FCU observes these practices and procedures:
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage; and,
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
Information We Disclose
We may disclose all of the information we collect as described above to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may also disclose information about you under other circumstances as permitted by law.
Our Security Measures
We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What You Can Do To Help
While we are committed to protecting your privacy, you can also help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers), and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your debit, credit, or teller machine card which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you representing himself as a credit union employee and asks for your account number, be careful. Credit union employees will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
- Please call us if you have questions concerning activity on your account(s).
home branch |
what´s new |
online tools |
Copyright ©2012 HealthNet Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Questions or comments? Contact us at 901-226-1111 or 1-800-747-2148 or by e-mail.
Web design by VolCorp Design.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith andcredit of the United States Government.
We do business in accordance with the
Federal Fair Housing Law and the
Equal Credit Opportunity Act.